C House Fontanella
The existing farmhouse, a log construction atop a stone base, dates from 1829. The characteristic structure and substance of this typical Walser House remain intact. The building has be sensitively restored and partly reconstructed true to the original design. Every new intervention, whether structural or furnishing, has been made using solid fir, spruce and maple.
Team: Andreas Cukrowicz, Anton Nachbaur-Sturm, Clemens Hämmerle.
Photos: Adolf Bereuter for cukrowicz nachbaur architekten
Concept 2013, Construction 2013-14